Welcome: Dev Lab Manual
B.Pharm - Lab Manual
- 1st Sem
- HumanAnatomy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry
- pharmaceutics I
- Remedial Biology
- 3rd Sem
- Lab Manual of Organic Chemistry II
- Lab Manual Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Lab Manual Physical Pharmaceutics I
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- 4th Sem
- Medicinal Chemistry - I
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry - I
- Pharmacology - I
- Physical Pharmaceutics - II
D.Pharm - Lab Manual
- 2nd Year
- Pharmacotherapeutics
- Pharmacology
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Community Pharmacy & Management
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
BPT - Lab Manual
- 1st Sem
- Anatomy - I
- Physiology-I
- 4th Sem
- Advance Exercise Therapy II
- Biomechanics - II
- Principles of Bioelectical Modalities II
- Radiology
- 5th Sem
- Cardiopulmonary
- Orthopaedics
B.Tech Mining
- 1st Sem
- SEM I -BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING LAB
- SEM I - PHSYICS LAB
- SEM I-ENGINEERING GRAPHICS & DESIGN LAB
- 6th Sem
- APPLIED ROCK MECHANICS
- MINE VENTILATION
- MINE DESIGN EXCERCISE LAB
- APPLIED ROCK MECHANICS LAB
- COMPUTER AIDED MINE PLANNING LAB
- MINE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG LAB
- 7th Sem
- MINE ENVIRONMENTAL ENGG LAB
Diploma Mining
- 1st Sem
- 2nd Sem
- 3rd Sem
- 4th Sem
- 5th Sem
- 6th Sem
BMLT
- 2nd Sem
- Basic Workshop - II (Health Care)
- Clinical Chemistry - I
- Hematology - I
- Human Anatomy & Physiology - II
BMRIT
Agriculture
- 1st Sem
- Fundamental of Plant Biotechnology and Biochemistry
- Fundamentals of Agronomy
- Introduction to Forestry
- Introductory Biology
- NSS Manual
- Principles of Plant Biotechnology
- BSc Hons Agriculture Detailed Lab Manual Fundamentals of Soil Science Sem 1
- Communication Skill Lab Manual1st Sem
- Farming Based Livelihood Systems Practical Manual 1st Sem
- 2nd Sem
- 3rd Sem
- 4th Sem
- 5th Sem
- Diseases of Field crop and their management
- Agribusiness Management Practical Manual 5th Sem
- Lab Manual CI-I (Kharif Crops) Sem 5
- Manure Fertilizer and Soil Fertility Management PRACTICAL MANUAL Sem 5
- Pest of Crops and Stored Grain and their Management Prac Manual 5th Sem
- Principles of Integrated Pest and Disease Management Prac Manual 5th Sem
- 6th Sem
CSE & IT
Comments
Post a Comment